Wildlife Removal Sarasota ~ 941-313-7331
Animal Pros in Sarasota, Florida is your best solution for wildlife removal and animal removal problems offering industry leading professional services in Sarasota and Bradenton. With area wide service all over Sarasota area wide, we offer professional and prompt same day service for all your wildlife removal needs in Florida’s Gulf Coast. Our humane solutions are the best choice for homeowners, businesses, property managers, and government. We utilize the most modern equipment and techniques that are safe for your family, pets, home, and business. We proudly service the following cities including Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota Springs, Bradenton, Siesta Key, Fruitville, Bee Ridge, Gulf Gate Estates, St. Armands, Kensington Park, Bradenton, Bayshore Gardens, and more. Animal Pros specialists are state certified, fully licensed and insured, carry three times the required liability insurance, and carry workers compensation. Rest assured, while on the job, our specialists are protected. Thousands of commercial and residential clients trust Animal Pros, so should you. Call today and allow our specialist knowledge to work for you. The following is a list of animals we deal with regularly.
Sarasota Wildlife Control
Sarasota Wildlife Control
Animal Pros offers wildlife control services in greater Sarasota and Bradenton area wide. Have you ever heard the phrase “Go With The Pros”? We are the pros everyone refers too when it comes to animal removal and wildlife control. What seperates us from other wildlife companies?
– Multi State Certified
– Bird Barrier Certified Installer
– Bat Standard Compliance
– National Wildlife Control Operator Association Member
– Certified Urban Marksman
– Aerial Lift Certified
– 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
– A+ BBB Accredited
– Angie’s List Approved
– Home Advisor Approved
– Experienced and Highly Trained Technicians (Animal Pros Certified)
– Check out what out clients say: google.com/+
Animal Pros specialists go to great extents to ensure proper wildlife control. Once animals are captured, they will be relocated in a timely manner. Once all the animal are out, we can begin the process to repair openings, to ensure animals will not return. Wildlife services are offered for Florida’s Gulf Coast in Sarasota County, Manatee County, Hardee County, Desoto County, Charlotte County, and Lee County in the Greater Sarasota, Florida Area.
Sarasota Animal Removal
Sarasota Animal Pro’s initial visit includes a visual inspection of your home, attic and crawlspace, species of animal causing problems, wiring, insulation, duct work, and other animal evidence to accurately pinpoint the kind of animal or animals causing the damage. You will be given a Personalized Inspection Report, detailing your needs and describing all your options as well as an itemized estimate for any recommended Sarasota Animal Pro’s services. Our animal removal step-by-step solutions will effectively solve animal problems permanently.
- On-site evaluation.
- Humane, Poison free, trapping and removal solutions.
- Complete exterior seal-up of the residential or commercial structure.
- Decontamination of affected areas.
- Insulation Services.
- Pressure washing services.
- Guaranteed work, with a warranty to depend on.
- We specialize in rodents, birds, and wildlife.
Sarasota Commercial Animal Removal
Animal Problems can pose a liability in or around a commercial business in Greater Sarasota, for both customers and employees. Animal Pros specialists are highly trained for commercial animal removal, and work closely with commercial clients to get animal problems handled quickly and safely. Problems such as birds or bird droppings in a grocery store or warehouse, to raccoons in a dumpster, animal removal situations should be acted on quickly to reduce the liability to your business.
Our commercial animal removal experts specialize in Dead Animal Removal, Odor Control, Bird Dropping Clean Up, Bird Deterrents, Bird Netting, Wildlife Removal and Trapping, Rodent Control, Rodent Proofing, and Insulation Services. Contact our commercial Animal Pros specialists today to learn more.
Sarasota Animal Control
Why are wildlife problems increasing in the greater Sarasota and Bradenton in Florida’s Gulf Coast? Continual development and building of wooded green areas have contributed to a increase in human – wildlife conflicts. Animals are becoming accustomed to living residentially. In addition, Animal Services has discontinued service for wildlife problems as a result of Government budget cuts. Wildlife assistance is available through private companies statewide. We offer safe, fast, and effective wildlife and animal removal solutions, with specialists in every aspect of animal control. We are State Certified and highly trained, and offer professional advice and solution services for homeowners, businesses , and Municipalities. For dogs and cat control or dead animals on the street, please refer to the list below.
Animal Services Contact Information
- Sarasota County Animal Services (Sheriff’s Office): 941-861-9500
- Manatee County Animal Services: 941-742-5933
- Desoto County Animal Services: 863-993-4855
- Charlotte County Animal Services: 941-833-5690
- Lee County Animal Services: 239-533-7387
- Humane Society Of Sarasota: 941-955-4131
How To Get Rid Of Wildlife Problems
When wildlife problems hit close to home, there are several things to keep a eye out for, not only on the outside of your home, but inside as well. Pay special attention to scratching noises, pitter patter of feet, strange odors, and droppings in the interior, as any of these are a sign of a animal problem. There are several things to look for on the outside of your home, and it is best to get a professional wildlife inspection. Our highly trained technicians are available 24 hours a day, and can in most cases just smell the air in your home to diagnose what problem wildlife is there.
- Keep Trees and Bushes trimmed 4′ to 5′ from home.
- Do not feed pets outside.
- Ensure there are no openings in your attic or crawlspace. Check your foundation and roof line.
- Keep debris in your yard to a minimum, because wildlife will take that opportunity to use it as shelter.
- Avoid feeding wildlife, or using bird and squirrel feeders, because this will attract wildlife and keep them in the area.
- Be proactive. If you notice activity, call us today. Our specialists understand wildlife repair and can take the proper steps to ensure animals cant get back in.
- Secure openings around decks or sheds as wildlife will use these as shelter.