How To Remove Skunk Spray Nashville
The nauseating odor of skunk spray fills the interior of your home or business, and leaves many wondering, what to do next? When skunk odor is in the interior, you want to be proactive and take quick action not to let skunk odor absorb into the interior or on fabrics.
Many clients often think a skunk has sprayed outside the home, or sprayed the heating and air unit, but more commonly, it indicates a skunk is living under your home or business. Call Nashville Animal Pros specialist for immediate help in removing skunk spray, and in the meantime, follow these steps:
- Immediately circulate air, not allowing skunk spray to penetrate fabrics in the interior.
- Light Candles, helping to mask the odor.
- Smell outside air, this will help indicate if a skunk has sprayed outside.
- Smell the air from the crawlspace door, as this will help indicate if a skunk is under your home.
- Check for gas leaks, and sewer and pipe issues.
- Use aerosol odor deodorizers in the interior.
- Open Windows, allowing fresh air to come into the interior.
- Open up dead air spaces like closets, cabinets, and drawers.
- Change filters, as skunk spray will absorb into the filter.
- Immediately wash clothes and repeat if necessary.
- Place dryer sheets over floor registers.
- Call a Animal Pros specialist 24 hours a day for immediate assistance.
Animal Pros specializes in removing skunk smell odor from the interior as there are often underlying issues that must be addressed. For skunk odor removal to be effective, the source of what’s holding the odorous spray must be identified. If you have skunk smell odor in the interior, and skunk smell under the home, there will be materials under your home that will act as a sponge and hold skunk smell odor. Call a Animal Pros specialist for immediate assistance for removing skunk odor from your home or business.
Animal Pros skunk odor removal process is 100% effective in removing heavy saturated skunk spray odor situations. Our methods of skunk spray removal are safe, fast, and effective at removing skunk odors and oils, and restoring your environment to a better than before condition. Call our skunk odor removal specialists today.