Nashville Skunk Dropping Removal
It is bad enough to experience a skunk under your home or in your crawlspace, but the aftermath left by the skunks often requires professional assistance by a Animal Pros specialist in Greater Nashville and Middle Tennessee. Skunk droppings can quickly accumulate once skunks are present under your home. Skunk droppings will be seen not only on top of your vapor barrier or moisture barrier, but they will also be present under the vapor barrier, as this is a skunk’s favorite place to create a suitable nesting area to have young. Urine and feces will contaminate the vapor barrier, so there will be no amount of cleaning to restore the plastic. The only way to properly clean up and restore moisture barrier, is to disinfect the crawlspace, remove all droppings, remove the vapor barrier, again removing droppings and nesting, and once everything is out, disinfecting and sanitizing the crawlspace again before anything is reinstalled. Contact Animal Pros skunk dropping removal specialists for all crawlspace questions regarding skunk damage.
Skunk Dropping Identification
- Skunk droppings will be black in color, and have a “crystalized appearance”.
- Skunk droppings will be tubular 1/2″ to a 1″ around.
- Skunk droppings will be 1″-3″ in length.
- Skunk droppings can harbor spores and diseases.
- Dried skunk scat when touched or disturbed will often fall apart.
- Skunk droppings will have a “skunky odor”.