Raccoons In Walls Nashville
Raccoons in a wall are extremely noisy, and can cause panic to any homeowner imagining raccoons coming through the drywall. Although this can happen, it is a slim chance that will be the case. Raccoons in a wall usually will not have access from the outside of the home directly into the wall, but rather will have access into a attic and will come down into a wall, or from under the house to come up into the wall. This can make finding the opening where the raccoons are getting in very challenging to the untrained eye. Common complaints from raccoons in the wall include:
- Raccoons in the wall causing problems.
- Raccoons in the wall making loud noises.
- Raccoons in wall damaging drywall.
- Raccoons in wall damaging wires.
- Raccoons in wall and now have a dead animal smell.
- Raccoons in wall and now have staining coming through the drywall.
Damage from raccoons in the wall can quickly cause problems. Immediate action is required to remove raccoons from a wall area, and repair openings on the outside of home. In certain situations drywall may need to be removed from the wall. Clean, precise cuts in the drywall can make repairing openings to remove raccoons, easily repairable. Contact our raccoon removal specialists at Animal Pros today.