Raccoon In The Drop Tiles
Raccoons can cause extreme amounts of damage in drop tiles, in a quick amount of time. Signs of raccoons in the drop tiles can be determined from staining on the tiles from the interior, damage on the outside of a business or home, and from the sounds of someone or something walking across your roof. Raccoons are common inhabitants of most residential neighborhoods and commercial businesses. They are nocturnal, and sleep during the day, which makes observing activity of raccoon damage difficult to a homeowner or business. Raccoons are incredibly strong, and use their hands like we do. It is not hard for a raccoon to open areas to gain access into drop tiles. Here are some of the areas that indicates raccoon are present.
- Raccoons causing drop tiles to fall.
- Raccoons scratching up the wall from fallen tiles.
- Raccoons droppings bleeding through drop tiles.
- Raccoons chewing holes in the drop tiles.
- Raccoon droppings causing drop tiles to fall under its weight.
- Raccoon droppings causing a unpleasant odor.
- Raccoon died, now maggots are falling from drop tiles.
As you can see, there are several problems caused by raccoons in the drop tiles. Proper professional help is suggested in dealing with raccoons in the drop tiles. Animal Pros restoration specialists can handle raccoon clean up and remediation and ensure raccoons will not return. Call us today.