Louisville Rat & Mice Removal
Animal Pros | 502-242-8195
Animal Pros is Louisville, Kentucky’s premiere rat and mice removal and control authority for effective solutions to stop rodent problems for good. Our rat and mice proofing techniques will ensure the rodent problem will not re-occur. Rodent infestations can be a major issue in Louisville, Kentucky, but not for a Animal Pros rat and mice removal specialist. A Animal Pros rodent control expert is needed when you find that your home has a rat and mice problem or infestation. Rodent problems are very unpleasant and distressing for any home or business. Rodents breed quickly, carry disease, and damage property. Common in rat and mice control, is that they can leave behind droppings and create costly damage. Dead rats and mice can be difficult to find and remove, which is why you should trust a Animal Pros rodent specialist who is fully equipped and knowledgeable to permanently solve rodent issues for good. Our step-by-step solutions will effectively solve rodent problems permanently.
- On-site evaluation.
- Humane, poison free, trapping solutions, monitored daily.
- Complete exterior seal-up of your home or building.
- Decontamination of affected areas.
- Guaranteed work, with a warranty you can trust.
- We specialize in rodents and wildlife.
Animal Pros are the rat and mice removal experts for the Louisville metro area, and can take care of your rodent removal problem quickly and help to rid your property of a rat or mice infestation. If you are hearing scratching noises in your walls or the attic, it may be a sign that you have rodents. We are experts at rat and mice removal, trapping, and rodent prevention. Common nuisance rat and mice complaints include:
- Rats or mice in the wall.
- Rats and mice in the attic.
- Rats or mice under the home.
- Dead rodents in walls.
- Rats or mice in drop tile ceiling.
- Rats and mice chewing water and plumbing lines.
- Rats and mice chewing ac lines.
- Rats and mice chewing vehicle electric wires.
- Rats and mice in AC chase.
- Rats and mice under the home.
- Rats and mice in the insulation.
- Rats and mice in between the floor.
- Rats in the pipes.
- Rats in the toilet.
- Dead rat in the home.
- Dead rat in a commercial business.
- Rat and mice urine and dropping clean up needed.
- Rat urine and droppings in the insulation.
- Rats on the roof.
- Repairing rat and mice openings.
- Rats chewed through screening.
- Rats and mice in the kitchen cabinets.
Rodents in Louisville, Kentucky
Animal proofing your Louisville home to prevent rat and mice problems is our specialty, as all repairs are performed aesthetically pleasing to compliment your home, and prevent animal intrusions for good. We use top quality materials (No Foam, Steel Wool, or Brillow Pads) to prevent any future rodent intrusion. Rats love to chew, and their teeth will grow constantly, unless they keep those teeth filed down by continual chewing. Common rat and mice entry points include:
- Crawlspace Doors
- Breezeway Vents
- Weep Holes
- Foundation Openings
- Air Conditioner Units
- AC Chase
- Vinyl Siding Gaps and Corners
- Concrete, Stucco, Brick Openings
- Wood Openings and Rot
- Gable Vents
- Ridge Vents
- Soffit Vents
- Soil Vents
- Attic Vents
- Window Dormers
- Eave Gaps
- Fascia Openings
- Soffit Openings
- Barrel Tile Openings
- Tin Metal Roof Openings
- Lanai Openings
- Deck Openings
- J Vents
- Solar Panels
- Electric Wire / AC Line Openings
- Turbine Vents
Animal Pros specialists are highly trained to permanently repair rat & mice common problem areas, which can be easily overlooked by others. Inside openings will be of no concern, as we will be fortifying your structure from the outside, which is what is needed for long term results. With all rodent removal, removing all problem rats and mice is important, but exclusion repair services offered by Animal Pros, will ensure your home stays rodent-free. Regardless if your home is a new construction or is years old, construction gaps will exist, allowing rodents to make a minor gap, a little larger.
How To Get Rid Of Rats & Mice
Rodents can be very challenging to control for homeowners and even other pest companies. Their behavior and habits, can make them avoid traps, glue boards, and poisons, and cause a serious health and safety risk to your home. If you are attempting rodent control in your home, do not limit traps to just in the interior. Rodents will never have a opening that leads straight into the inside of the home. Rodents will often enter construction gaps around the foundation or roofline, giving them access into the attic, wall, or crawlspace. From there, rodents can go up and down walls, come out across baseboards, and utilize openings around pipes to gain access into the interior of the home. Here is what you need to know:
- Control: Rats can be very wary of traps. Utilize more than a few traps in the attic and crawlspace. Avoid the use of glue boards, as rats are large enough, they can drag the glue board away. Avoid the use of poisons, as rats can die in walls and other inaccessible areas.
- Behavior: Rats rely heavily on scent markings, body oils, feces, and urine from other rats to communicate and be attracted to your home. They can fit through very small openings and be extremely destructive.
- Disease Contamination: Rats can harbor over 30 human communicable diseases associated with “rat bites” and their “droppings”. They have larger droppings than mice, and can harbor pathogens and parasites.
- Control: Mice are opportunistic, and control can be achieved with snap traps and glue boards. Avoid the use of poisons as mice will die in walls and other inaccessible areas.
- Behavior: Mice have the ability to enter extremely small openings. They will utilize small construction gaps, and you will notice waves of activity from seasonal changes.
- Disease Contamination: Mice can contaminate much more than it eats daily.
Louisville Pest Control For Rodents
Most homeowners think a wildlife company and a pest control company are the same for effectively removing rats and mice, and they are not. Understanding the difference can aide you in permanently solving your rodent problem. Pest Control companies will usually contract a homeowner or business for a monthly service for rodent control, which is fine in theory. But one factor that is not covered, is repair of openings, and a true understanding of wildlife. Most pest companies, have integrated into the wildlife field for the extra revenue. Bug specialists usually fall short in wildlife inspecting, turning a simple issue into a problem. When you receive a wildlife inspection from a Animal Pros rodent specialist who specializes in wildlife, you will see the difference. Animal Pros rat control specialists will inspect, diagnose, repair openings, and even clean up and restore damage caused by rodents. That is what is needed for a long term solution, and understanding the process is half the battle.
Louisville Rat & Mice Exterminator
Rodents in the Louisville area, have the ability to get inside your home though very small openings. Getting rid of rodents is only the first step in taking care of your rat or mice problem. Animal Pros will also help with rodent exclusion, to prevent the rats or mice from getting back into your home. Rat and mice removal should be taken care of as soon as you see that first rat or mouse. Rodents are quick breeders and can populate to large numbers in a short period of time.
Rat and mice removal extermination, in Louisville, Kentucky, will help you to eliminate rodents from your home or business, and also prevent the spread of disease. Rats are a top carrier of a number of diseases that can be spread to your family or your pets. You should never attempt to take care of rat or mice problems on your own. Let us safely and effectively remove your rodents today.
Cleaning Up Rodent Droppings
- Cabins and Barns
- Outbuildings and Sheds
- Attics and Crawlspaces
- Commercial Drop Tile Ceilings
- Air Ducts (Heating and Cooling Ventilation System)
- Batted and Blown-In Insulation
For professional cleaning and restoration services in Louisville, Kentucky, contact Animal Pros today.